Cracking the AP English Language & Composition Exam, 2016 Edition
Author: Princeton Review
Publisher: Princeton Review
Release Date: August 04, 2015
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP English Language Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, access to our AP Connect online portal, and targeted strategies for every section of the exam.
We don't have to tell you how tough it can be to prepare for the AP English Language & Composition Exam—or how important a stellar score on the test can be for your college applications. Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around an essay, Cracking the AP English Language & Composition Exam will give you:
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Focused review of key literary devices and rhetorical modes
• Thorough coverage of the synthesis, rhetorical analysis, and argumentative essays
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations and scoring worksheets
• Pacing drills to help you maximize points
• Sample student essays scored at different levels