The New Laurel's Kitchen
Author: Laurel Robertson, Brian Ruppenthal, Carol Lee Flinders, Carol L. Flinders
Publisher: Ten Speed Press
Release Date: October 01, 1986
The complete cookbook and reference center for the whole-foods kitchen - over a million copies sold!
The New Laurel's Kitchen is everything that made the first edition loved and trusted, with hundreds of new recipes and the latest nutritional information.
• Over 500 recipes, ideas, menus, and suggestions, each tested and perfected for satisfying, wholesome home cooking
• Imaginative use of low-cost, easy-to-find foods
• Dozens of ways to cut back on fat without losting flavor
• Revolutionary food guide that makes good nutrition easy
• Sections on cooking for children, elders, pregnant moms, athletes
• Practical applications of the latest in nutrition science